Dienstag, 10. November 2009

untitled

I won’t be around people who make me feel dumb anymore. Andi f I have to, cause they hang out with my friends or something, I will ignore them or at least don’t let them come near me a lot. You have to accept that you don’t know me, cause I don’t let you know me and probably you never would, even if I let you. Maybe you like me and maybe the reason why you make me feel dumb lies within myself, but those are my own boundaries and you must accept them. I won’t show you my writings, cause you will misunderstand and blame me for being weak. I don’t need this. These writings are for the public, cause the public doesn’t judge and has a right and the duty to know the truth. Honesty can’t be valued, it just is.

What does this all have to do with feminism? Cause it’s all about abuse. Abuse can be done by boys and girls and it works with the same principles. I won’t let people fuck around with my head anymore, just like I won’t let people fuck me anymore without me wanting it. I won’t open myself, just like I won’t spread my legs for people anymore who I actually don’t want to let in. I won’t let people talk me into something I really don’t want anymore. I won’t let them be more important than myself anymore. I won’t mistake hatred for love anymore.

I see a lot of abuse that happens in relationships and that doesn’t only mean sexual/love relationships, but all interpersonal relationships that exist. We all have experienced abusive situations and I even dare to expand the term "rape". My physical borders are mine and no one has the right to pass them. No one has the right to think they own me or they even own a part of me, unless I, unsolicited, give it to them. I know the truth and no one can take this away from me. I am a strong woman. I am an autonomy. No one hast he right to judge me, not even myself, unless I do something bad to people. I have the right to be free. I have the right not to be humiliated. I have the right not to humiliate myself and act like a complete dork, just because people expect me to. I have the right to feel good. I have the right to be free.


-- by mansikka

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen